NEOM Perfect Night's Sleep Three Wick Candle from the Scent To Sleep range.
Nothing affects how you look or feel as much as sleep, or lack of it.
Hello Perfect Night's Sleep (formerly known as Tranquillity - don't worry, the name has changed but the sleepy fragrance remains the same!)
The NEOM Perfect Night's Sleep Scent to Sleep candle is a really special complex blend using only 100% natural fragrances with 19 of the purest possible dreamy essential oils including English lavender, precious jasmine & sweet basil, plus little touches of other perfectly chosen natural essential oils expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep.
- Perfect Night's Sleep Three Wick Candle from NEOM.
- Light this candle before bedtime to allow the fragrance to fill the room. Use with its perfect partner the Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist.
- 3 wick with up to 50 hour burn time / 420g.
- Hand poured using 100% natural wax.
How to use:
To get the full Perfect Night's Sleep Candle experience, always light all 3 wicks at the same time & allow the candle to fully pool to ensure the wax burns evenly.
- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4.
- Trim the wicks before every use to no shorter than 1cm.
- As you inhale the essential oils, practice mindful breathing techniques…breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
Trim wicks to about 1cm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm.
Keep only in original container. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. In case of fire use water spray for extinction. If on skin gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Contains citronellol 70/700, geraniol 60.
May produce an allergic reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.