NEOM Happiness Reed Diffuser Refill from the Scent To Make You Happy range.
Create your own version of happiness with our Reed Diffuser Refill.
At NEOM, our mantra is ‘whatever your version of happiness, we believe it starts with a positive state of mind'. Our 100% natural, expertly blended Happiness fragrance intricately blends 7 essential oils including white neroli, woody and powdery mimosa and zingy lemon, which can help you feel more positive and uplifted.
- Happiness Reed Diffuser Refill from NEOM.
- Layer this scent with a Happiness Scented Candle and Home Mist for a more intense scent.
- Lasts up to 12 weeks / 100ml (3.38 fl oz).
- 100% natural fragrances.
How to use:
Use the Happiness Reed Diffuser in places where you need a daily boost, practice mindful breathing techniques…breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds.
- Remove the cap and carefully pour the contents into your existing NEOM Reed Diffuser vessel
- Replace the collar and insert the new reeds
- Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room with scent
- For a stronger scent use all of the reeds and turn daily, for a more subtle scent use fewer reeds and turn less often
Scent to make you happy "Whatever your version of happiness is, we believe it starts with a positive state of mind. We have specially formulated the Scent to Make You Happy range, made with our 100% natural NEOM Happiness™ and NEOM Great Day™ fragrances, which not only smell wonderful but have wellbeing benefits for the mind and body, with the power to help lift your mood." - NEOM.
Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. Contains Citral, Eugenol, alpha-Pinene. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice/attention. Causes serious eye irritation. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.