NEOM Feel Good Vibes Essential Oil Blend 10ml
Feel Good Vibes Essential Oil Blend 10ml from the Scent To Make You Happy Range.
The NEOM mood boosting newcomer which combines key essential oils that work hard to help you feel uplifted.
- Contains essential oils such as may chang, known to help you feel revitalised, mandarin which boasts relaxing yet uplifting properties and ylang ylang which is uplifting and promotes overall relaxation.
- Perfect to drop into your Wellbeing Pod to pump out natural essential oils, whilst humidifying the air around your home for those happy and clean feels.
- Top tip: not only can you use NEOM Essential Oil Blends in your Wellbeing Pod, you can also add a few drops to your bath or in the shower for an extra boost.
- 10ml / Up to 30 uses (5-10 drops per use).
How To Use:
To experience the full Feel Good Vibes Essential Oil Blend experience, use in your Wellbeing Pod.
- Fill the water tank of the Wellbeing Pod with cold water. Do not exceed the maximum water level line.
- Add up to 10 drops of the Feel Good Vibes Essential Oil Blend.
- With the touch of a button, it will instantly release a heatless, fine mist of aromatherapy oil blend for stress, in a scented vapour into the atmosphere, to stimulate your senses and help boost your wellbeing.
- Alternatively you can also add 5 drops to a warm bath, or 1 to 2 drops to your chosen base oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
The NEOM mood boosting newcomer which combines key essential oils that work hard to help you feel uplifted. Essential oils such as may chang, known to help you feel revitalised, mandarin which boasts relaxing yet uplifting properties and ylang ylang which is uplifting and promotes overall relaxation.
Use with your Wellbeing Pod to naturally pump out natural essential oils whilst humidifying the air around your home for those happy and clean feels.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Limonene, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Grosso Herb Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citral, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Jasminum Officinale Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol. Made with 100% natural essential oils.
NEOM Organics London’s essential oil blends are 100% natural and are not diluted with any carrier oil. They must be diluted before being used on the skin. To dilute them safely please follow the instructions (below / above). Not suitable for use on the body during pregnancy.
Essential oils can cause sensitisation to the skin. Always use essential oils with care. Discontinue use if a rash occurs. If you have sensitive skin do a patch test before using over a larger area of skin. Do not dispose of unused essential oils down the drain. In concentrated form they can be toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. NEOM Organics London’s essential oil blends should never be taken internally. Essential oil blends should be kept away from sensitive areas such as eyes. If the oils do come in to contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water and seek medical advice if needed. All essential oils should be kept out of the reach of children, if a child accidentally swallows an essential oil blend seek medical advice immediately. Avoid spillages. If you do spill, wipe up immediately. Best stored away from heat and light and should be used within six months of opening. If you are pregnant, suffer from a skin condition, epilepsy, asthma or are taking medication please seek medical advice before use. Not suitable for children. Flammable. Keep away from flames. Always consult a vet before using this product around your pet. We'd recommend keeping the door open when using around animals so they have the option to come and go as they please.
UK Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - £4.50
Heavy Goods Delivery (3-5 working days) - £50
Furniture Delivery - £150.00 (12 Weeks - Please contact customer services for an up to date lead time)