The world of skincare can get pretty confusing at times, but our knowledgable in-store staff are always on hand to help you find your perfect beauty routine. To get you started, Cassie, our lifestyle store manager, talks you through everything you need to keep your summer skin glowing.
Summer has arrived, and with it comes great responsibility for taking care of your skin.
SPF is your best friend, I do love having a tan, I feel healthier and there’s no need for makeup when you’re sun kissed, but let’s do it safely...
(1) Caudalie Milky Sun Spray SPF 50 - £21
(2) Caudalie Beautifying Suncare Oil SPF 30 - £21
(3) Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Face Suncare SPF 30 - £18
When wearing SPF, we need to make sure it’s removed correctly. For this I like to double cleanse, first with something balmy to remove the product.
Then something lighter to actually cleanse the skin. I love any of the Caudalie cleansers. They’ve got one for every skin type. My personal favourite is the Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser.
(4) Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil £18
(5) REN Rosa Centifolia Cleanse & Reveal Hot Cloth Cleanser £15
(6) Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser £15
Vitamin C is great year-round, but all the more important in summer, as it helps prevent hyperpigmentation, improves the appearance of fine lines, and can help with collagen production. REN has a whole line dedicated to this wonder ingredient.
(7) REN Radiance Glow Daily Vitamin C Moisturiser - £38
(8) REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial - £34
(9) REN Radiance Perfection Serum - £39
Our skin can feel drier in the summer, due to sun exposure, so keep it hydrated inside and out.
(10) S'well Water Bottles - From £25
(11) Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum - £29
Some skin can become oilier during the warmer months, use Caudalie’s Vinoperfect range to control oil and reduce pigmentation.
(12) Caudalie Vinoperfect Dark Spot Correcting Glycolic Night Cream - £34
(13) Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Moisturiser SPF20 - £27
(14) Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum - £46
Coming out of lockdown, we might want to start shaving again! It’s important to always care for your skin properly.
Use a body scrub to gently exfoliate your skin before you start shaving. We love Caudalie’s Cabernet Scrub or NEOM Body Scrubs.
(15) Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub - £22
(16) NEOM Great Day Body Scrub - £34
Moisturize liberally directly after showering, with Caudalie Divine Oil, or for the ultimate luxury, I use REN Rose Otto Creme Riche...
(17) Caudalie Divine Oil - From £18
(18) REN Moroccan Rose Otto Firming Creme Riche - £37
One too many cocktails? Take a double dose of Beauty Chef Hydration in the morning. You’ll be cured!
(19) The Beauty Chef Hydration Inner Beauty Boost - £29
Alcohol is a diuretic and completely drains the skin of moisture and nutrients, which results in skin looking dull and dehydrated.
All Beauty Chef’s Inner Beauty Boosts are loaded with skin-loving probiotics and prebiotics plus natural electrolytes, minerals, vitamins and plant nutrients to help re-hydrate your skin and improve your digestive health.
(20) The Beauty Chef Collagen Inner Beauty Boost - £29
(21) The Beauty Chef Antioxidant Inner Beauty Boost - £29
If you need an instant pick me up for your face, try REN Hydro Boost...
(22) REN Flash Hydro-Boost Instant Plumping Emulsion - £36
Despite this summer looking quite different to last year, it doesn't mean it won't be special. So here's to cocktails in the garden, cooking your favourite food together, and dressing up to the nines - because why not!
Have a lovely summer ☀️