NEOM Tranquility Reed Diffuser Refill from the Boost Your Energy range.
Nothing affects how you look or feel as much as sleep, or lack of it. Hello Tranquillity Reed Diffuser Refill.
A really special complex blend using only 100% natural fragrances with 19 of the purest possible dreamy essential oils including English lavender, precious jasmine & sweet basil plus little touches of other perfectly chosen natural essential oils expertly blended to help you prepare for sleep.
- Tranquility Reed Diffuser Refill from NEOM.
- Use this Reed Diffuser in your bedroom, and for a real burst of fragrance, turn the reeds before bedtime followed by a spritz of the Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist .
- Lasts up to 12 weeks / 100ml (3.38 fl oz).
- 100% natural fragrances.
How to use:
To fully prepare for sleep with the Tranquillity Reed Diffuser, practice mindful breathing techniques…breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds.
- Remove the cap and carefully pour the contents into your existing NEOM Reed Diffuser vessel
- Replace the collar and insert the new reeds
- Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room with scent
- For a stronger scent use all of the reeds and turn daily, for a more subtle scent use fewer reeds and turn less often
Scent To Sleep: "More than anything else, customers ask us to help them improve their sleep. We have specially formulated our Scent to Sleep™ range, with a complex blend of up to 19 of the purest possible essential oils including English lavender, sweet basil & jasmine, all expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep." - NEOM.
Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. Contains 1-Octen-3-yl acetate, Estragole, dl-Citronellol, trans-Anethole. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice/attention. Causes serious eye irritation. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.