Taking design inspiration from the iconic Southbank Centre in London, this Polymer Concrete wall light blends in beautifully in both rustic, stone houses and contemporary apartments alike. It has a simple and understated style, made from completely raw and unpolished material which allows the natural markings and shapes to show through.
Designed with two GU10 fittings, the light can be spaced evenly around the exterior of the home, or beside a doorway offering the perfect expanse of light both upwards and downwards. It’s IP44 rated for outdoor use, making it completely weatherproof.
- Dimensions: 18cm (H) x 7.5cm (W) x 11cm (D).
- Crafted in Polymer Concrete.
- IP44 rated for outdoor and bathroom use.
- CE approved.
- Class 1 Construction (Earthed).
- Motion-sensor compatible (not supplied).
- Requires 2x GU10 bulbs (not included).
- Max wattage: Eco Halogen 28-35W or LED 6.5W.
- Due to the natural material, shades can differ slightly from the images.