Gorgeously understated industrial style, this Southbank outdoor light is perfect for spacing around the exterior of the home. Crafted from Polymer Concrete, this pretty light has been made in a way that preserves the natural markings and shapes by leaving the finish completely raw and unpolished. The soft radius and organic shaping will blend in seamlessly with a range of exteriors.
Inspired by the Southbank Centre in London, it’s designed with a GU10 fitting, perfect to position either side of the doorway, or spaced evenly around the house to light up flowerbeds. The light would blend in nicely on a stone house as well as a modern apartment, it’s completely weatherproof and IP44 rated for outdoor use.
- Dimensions: 12cm (H) x 8cm (W) x 10cm (D).
- Crafted in Polymer Concrete.
- IP44 rated for outdoor and bathroom use.
- CE approved.
- Class 1 Construction (Earthed).
- Motion-sensor compatible (not supplied).
- Requires 1x GU10 bulb (not included).
- Max wattage: Eco Halogen 28-35W or LED 6.5W.
- Due to the natural material, shades can differ slightly from the images.