Weaver Green Shell Brighton Stripe Rug
100% recycled, environmentally friendly, ethically produced, practical and gorgeous.
The rosey soft pink of our Shell Brighton Stripe Rugs adds a lovely subtle colour to neutral rooms and hallways. Soft underfoot and made with a looser weave, they're best suited to low traffic areas like upstairs hallways and bedrooms.
Made entirely from recycled plastic bottles, this neutral striped rug is as soft as wool yet stain-resistant, machine washable and very easy to clean. Moths won't eat them, dust mites won't nest in them, and they're perfect for allergy sufferers.
- Shell Brighton Stripe Rug from Weaver Green.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Dimensions approx. 180cm x 120cm, 240cm x 170cm.
- As these rugs are hand loomed, some variations in colour and size can be expected.
- This item falls under the 'Heavy Goods' postage category.
Cleaning guide: Hoover loose debris (we recommend to use a lower suction setting without the brush function) then hand wash using a light detergent, hose down in the garden, or machine wash in a commercial sized machine, such as those found at a laundrette. Do not tumble dry.
UK Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - £4.50
Heavy Goods Delivery (3-5 working days) - £50
Furniture Delivery - £150.00 (12 Weeks - Please contact customer services for an up to date lead time)