Made from naturally derived biocellulose, this one-step facial mask is infused with peptides and AHA’s for the ultimate brightening and anti-ageing treatment.
Created by dermatologists, The Diamond Radiance Instant Facial is a natural coconut, gel-like mask infused with a high-tech formula to deliver professional skincare results at home. This advanced, clinic-quality formulation contains a powerful cocktail of over 7 botanical ingredients, which work together to exfoliate, tone, and brighten the skin. Using a second-skin transfer system, the next-generation biocellulose transmits the powerful serum deep into the dermis, infusing your skin with the nutrients it needs. After just 20 minutes, the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation is reduced, revealing a more radiant and youthful-looking complexion.
Seoulista Beauty Instant Facials are free from parabens, mineral oil, sulphates and artificial colours.
Why do I need it?
- The ultimate anti-ageing and hydrating treatment.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation.
- Exfoliates and brightens the skin.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face thoroughly. Remove mask from packaging, unfold and peel off the protective film from one side.
- Press the mask to your face, then peel off the outer protective layer, smoothing to fit your facial contours.
- Allow the serum to infuse for 20 minutes before removing. Do not wash off.
- Smooth the remaining serum into the skin.
- Wait 30 minutes before applying makeup, then see how easily it glides on.
- Time precious? Use the night before and wake up to party-perfect skin.
- For best results, use weekly.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B) - Niacinamide effectively restores the skin’s barrier and slows skin ageing. It is known to improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and dullness.
Adenosine - Through its ability to energise the skin, Adenosine boosts the production of collagen and elastin. It has proven anti-wrinkle benefits, increasing your skin’s structure so that it appears smoother and younger.
Vitamin C (AHA) - Vitamin C helps to prevent damaged caused by UV exposure as well as boosts collagen production. It targets dark spots, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, loss of firmness and dullness, bringing dull, uneven skin back to life.
Peptides - When collagen breaks down, it produces peptides which inform your skin that it needs to generate more collagen. Peptides in skincare work in the same way, reducing the signs of ageing and even repairing distressed or damaged cells.
The Seoulista Beauty skincare range is free from parabens, mineral oil, sulphates and artificial colours. Their products are cruelty free, and never tested on animals.