Deep clean your complexion with the Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser from REN. This gentle yet effective cleansing treatment is clinically proven to remove waterproof makeup, pollution and SPF. All housed in a tube made from 50% PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) plastic, with a 100% PCR cap.
Dermatologically tested to be safe for all skin types, even dry and sensitive. This three-phase, 100% naturally derived oil-based cleanser is packed with three skin-loving seed oils: grape, sunflower and meadowfoam. Dirt and pollution simply melt away, while glycerin locks in hydration during your cleanse.
Skin is purified, balanced and hydrated. The perfect canvas for the rest of your routine.
83% agreed that skin felt dramatically smoother after using Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser*
90% agreed that skin didn’t feel tight after using this cleanser**
**results from a consumer-perception study
How To Use:
Work jelly into dry skin and feel it turn into a rich oil that dissolves make-up, SPF and pollution. Splash water and the oil turns into a milky emulsion to wash away dirt and impurities and leaves a beautiful hydrated finish on the skin.
Sunflower Seed Oil: Protects skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent continued dryness.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Helps replenish skin’s barrier with essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6.
- Grape Seed Oil: Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties helps restore skin health and protect against free radicals.
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (Water), Sucrose Laurate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Parfum* (Fragrance), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Limonene, Linalool 100% Natural Fragrance
- Empty tube as much as possible. Please keep the cap on this tube when placing in recycling bin, as they're made from the same material.
- REN have used 50% recycled plastic to create their tube and 100% recycled plastic for the cap.
- Ready to recycle where facilities exist.
- 100ml Tube.
- Cruelty free.
- Vegan ingredients.