NEOM Real Luxury Reed Diffuser Refill from the Scent To De-Stress range.
Take time to feel calm with our Real Luxury Reed Diffuser.
Taking time to create calm is something we're passionate about which is why we developed our NEOM Scent to De-Stress Range™ with our special Real Luxury fragrance. 100% natural fragrance which expertly blends 24 of the purest possible essential oils including lavender, Brazilian rosewood and jasmine with which not only smells wonderful but can help bring a feeling of calm whenever you need it most.
- Real Luxury Reed Diffuser Refill from NEOM.
- This Reed Diffuser can be used to help create a calm zone. You can intensify the fragrance by lighting a Real Luxury Scented Candle or spritzing the Real Luxury Home Mist .
- Lasts up to 12 weeks / 100ml (3.38 fl oz).
- 100% natural fragrances.
How to use:
To get the full Real Luxury Reed Diffuser experience, practice mindful breathing techniques…breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds.
- Remove the cap and carefully pour the contents into your existing NEOM Reed Diffuser vessel.
- Replace the collar and insert the new reeds.
- Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room with scent.
- For a stronger scent use all of the reeds and turn daily, for a more subtle scent use fewer reeds and turn less often.
Scent To De-Stress: "At NEOM we have specially formulated the Scent to De-Stress range. Made with our 100% natural NEOM Real Luxury™ fragrance which not only smells wonderful but has wellbeing benefits for the mind and body, helping you to feel calm and banish stress and promote a tranquil state of mind." - NEOM.
Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. Contains Citral, Eugenol, alpha-Pinene, dl-Citronellol, alpha-Santalol. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.