Make your clothes smooth and crease-free with Cirrus No.2 garment steamer. As opposed to ironing, steaming is easy and is beautifully gentle, even to fabrics that can't be ironed. The steam will also remove odours and some stains. Steaming is a sustainable option for washing clothes that only need to be refreshed.
Cirrus No.2 combines the best of two worlds; it's an efficient but easy-to-use steamer and a minimalistic design. The Cirrus No.2 is also the best choice if you want to style curtains, bed linen and other textiles in the home.
Make your clothes last longer by steaming them after use instead of washing. Clothes that are excessively washed lose both shape and color. Garments we call 'worn-out' are most often washed-out. The steam causes the textile fibers to swell and regain their natural shape. You can steam almost any fabric (except leather and suede), allowing you to steam clothes that can't normally be ironed. Steaming is like airing on fast-forward: it removes unfresh odors and kills some bacterias.
- Pink Cirrus No. 2 Steamer from Steamery.
- Starts fast and easy to use.
- Ideal for travel.
- Great for steaming curtains, bedding pillows, etc.
- Front plate in stainless steel – engineered to spread the steam over the fabric.
- Starts in 25 seconds.
- Weight: 0.58 kg.
- 83 ml water tank – 6 min of on demand steam (enough to steam one outfit).
- Detachable fabric brush for steaming sensitive materials such as silk and wool.
- We recommend you to use distilled water in your steamer.
- Power voltage EU,CH,UK,IL: 220-240 V (do not use in US&JP).
- Power voltage US,JP: 100-125 V (do not use in EU).
- Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz.
- Power: 1500 W.