A beautiful example of simple, chic design, this pretty ceiling light has been finished in off-black with undertones of deep blue, it's matt appearance is striking and would complement neutral and vibrant home décor colour schemes.
The industrial fitting was named after the village where the Triumph motorcycle company housed its factory until 1983. The Meriden Pendant light features a carburettor-like crown giving it a rather unique edge. The black and white cord is adjustable allowing you to fit at the desired height and comes with a matching Carbon celling rose. Hang singularly in the hallway or living room, or fit as a pair above a dining table for a stand out display.
- Shade dimensions: 24cm (H) x 31.5cm (Diameter).
- Cable length: 1.5 metres (adjustable).
- Cable colour: Black and White.
- Crafted in Powder Coated Steel.
- Matching ceiling rose in Carbon.
- CE approved, not tested for use in bathrooms.
- Indoor use only.
- Class 1 Construction (Earthed).
- Requires 1x E27 bulb (not included).
- Max wattage: Eco Halogen 42-55W or LED 10W.
- Dimmer-switch compatible (if bulb in use is dimmable).