Both beauty care product and fragrance, vine elixir and rose essence, invitation to indulge in sheer exhilaration for the senses.
Divine Oil is a dry oil that moisturises, nourishes and enhances your skin thanks to its unique formula.
It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes.
Created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier, its fragrance features notes of rose, grapefruit, pink peppercorn, cedar, vanilla and white musk.
- Enhances your skin.
- Delicately perfumed.
How to use:
- Use in summer and winter on the body, face and hair.
- For the body, apply the Divine Oil in circular movements after showering, focusing on drier areas and stretch marks.
- For the hair, apply to the lengths and tips.
- For the face, warm a few drops in the palms of your hands and gently massage in, avoiding the eye contour area.
- It can also be used to scent your bathwater, or as a massage oil for the nails.
- Vinotherapist’s advice: It can also be applied once a week as a hair mask to dry hair. Spray generously, then leave to work for 10 minutes before shampooing.
96% ingredients of natural origin.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Isoamyl Cocoate*, Coco-Caprylate*, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol*, Citric Acid*, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol.