Made from natural ingredients, this one-step brightening face mask is infused with vitamin C and AHA’s to brighten dull, uneven skin tones.
Created by dermatologists, this Brightening Instant Facial™ is a natural coconut gel-like mask infused with an antioxidant-rich formula to help correct your skin tone. Vitamin C and AHA’s exfoliate the skin and smooth its texture while fading dark spots and pigmentation caused by sun damage. After just 20 minutes, your skin is hydrated and smooth, revealing a more radiant and even-toned complexion.
Seoulista Beauty™ Instant Facials™ are free from parabens, mineral oil, sulphates and artificial colours.
Why Do I Need It?
- Exfoliates and hydrates the skin.
- Antioxidants fade and prevent dark spots and pigmentation.
- Corrects and brightens your skin tone.
How To Use.
Cleanse your face thoroughly. Remove mask from packaging, unfold, and peel off protective film. Press the mask to your face and peel off the outer layer, then smooth to fit facial contours. Allow the serum to infuse for 20 minutes before removing. Do not wash off. Smooth the remaining serum into the skin.
- Wait 30 minutes before applying makeup then see how easily it glides on.
- Time precious? Use the night before and wake up to party-perfect skin.
- Use the extra serum in the pack as a bonus treat for neck and hands
- Prep your skin by cleansing thoroughly with a konjac sponge before application.
- For best results, use weekly.
Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant, vitamin C helps to reduce pigmentation and skin inflammation as well as protect the skin from free radical damage caused by sun exposure.
AHA's: Alpha Hydroxy Acids exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and reducing the appearance of fine lines for a smoother, more even-toned complexion.
Coconut: Rich in antioxidants and anti-ageing properties, coconut has a host of benefits from cocooning the skin with nutrient-rich moisture to protecting it from harmful bacteria and environmental stressors.
The Seoulista Beauty® skincare range is free from parabens, mineral oil, sulphates and artificial colours. Their products are cruelty free and never tested on animals.