Firstly, and foremost, I wanted to apologise for the lack of blog posts on our website. As many of you already know, we have had so much going on here at Jo&Co that we've been chasing our tails somewhat. But I'm pleased to say that we're back in action and looking forward to updating you on all the happenings here in store. We'll be providing you with all the 'behind the scenes' of our business, as well as updating you on our plans for the year.
1. So, to start off our blog series, I thought I'd say little hi myself! Not many people know who the brains behind Jo&Co is, so I wanted to introduce myself and apologise for the lack of 'public appearances'. If I'm being totally honest, I'm a bit shy in front of the camera but hopefully I'll grow in confidence once I get used to it. We must all face our fears!
2. I opened the store in December 2014 and its gone from strength to strength. We're quite different from where we were on day one, but we're really excited to have such a wonderful following from fans in Cornwall and further afield. I'm so grateful to everyone that has supported us so far.
3. We now have such a huge variety of products on offer, whether it be clothing, home accessories, beauty or bespoke furniture. There's so much to feast your eyes on. Further to this, we are opening a new furniture store this coming May, so I'll be excited to show you the images of the store renovation and the new stock on show.
4. Although its cold outside, I love this time of year because we get so many new pieces in for Spring / Summer. I've added below my top products that I'm coveting right now.
5. Although not many people know that I do this, I am working on quite a few home renovations as well! So I'll take some photos of how they're coming along and some behind the scenes snippets of the designs taking shape. If you're keen to get my thoughts on a particular project, then don't hesitate to ask about our design services.
6. And lastly, my son turns 4 this coming month so I'm organising his birthday party. This actually coincides with my own birthday so I'll be sipping some bubbles behind the bouncy castle! Lots to organise, I just can't believe he's nearly 4!
I'm excited to share this new blog space with you, and I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments.
Have a beautiful week!